Our next meeting of the Academy of Wine Communications here in the Finger Lakes will be followed by an interactive Twitter Basics Immersion for Wineries for AWC members. The meeting and seminar will be held at Ravines Wine Cellars on Keuka Lake thanks to their offer to host us and let us utilize their wireless connectivity. Date is still TBD but watch for info soon.
Update: Meeting and Twitter Immersion date set for Wednesday, 1/27/10
- Topics for Twitter Immersion to include:
- No question too simple, be sure to ask those questions that have been keeping you from engaging more frequently
- Basics of Twitter, hashtags, Tweetdeck, what are people saying?, following and joining conversations
- What to do everyday to get the most from Twitter
- Topics, what are engaging topics? How not to tweet only “sales-y” content, getting the most from Twitter conversations
Would love to have this be interactive, so if you’re an advanced Tweeter, it would be great to have you stay and participate to help other members if your schedule allows.
So I ask my friends and advanced Tweeters (Tweeps), what tips can you offer to Academy of Wine Communications members in Finger Lakes Wine Country who are just getting started on Twitter? Or have set up profiles but are feeling stuck? Your comments and suggestions, if they’re good , will be presented during our session and you will receive mad love from our group and maybe gain a few new followers. Muchos gracias!