If you’re the owner of a boutique or farm winery who wears many (or all) hats during the day, or if you’re a small business owner looking for someone to help you understand and develop content strategies that will help you to stand out and tell your winery’s unique story, I would love to speak with you to help you to achieve your goals.
- I can proactively pursue landing media coverage for your winery and winemaking crew and provide select, valuable content to my media and social media friends to keep your name in the forefront for future articles, reviews and interviews.
- If you’re interested in exploring social media tools including blogs, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and others, I can walk you through the basics and work to develop a strategy that feels right to you.
- I can conduct a social media workshop tailored to your specific needs.
- Having difficulty transitioning from traditional, one-way marketing conversations to interactive new media? I can develop a content strategy to ensure your blog, social media and marketing copy all reflect your winery’s authentic voice.
- When organizations such as Finger Lakes Wine Country Tourism Marketing Association are rounding up wine submissions for review at wine publications, I can facilitate the process and work with FLWCTMA to ensure that your wine and relevant press information is included in the submission before deadline.
- I can offer creative marketing ideas and opinion on look and feel of social media pages, websites, marketing collateral.
- I love to write and can provide copywriting services for your web pages, brochures and back labels.
- I will map out a press release strategy including social media releases with you and create and distribute your press releases announcing key news items or events to targeted editors and bloggers.
- I can brainstorm fresh event ideas with you that are tailored to your customers and prospective customers.
- I am committed to maintaining integrity and quality of my services and will give you the attention you’re looking for, and will work to tailor a package of services that are within your marketing budget.
- If you have a staff marketing or PR person at your winery, I’m available for short projects to help your marketing/PR person to brainstorm ideas or implement programs.
My clients on current and past projects include: Vin65, Haber Family Vineyards, Finger Lakes Wine Country Tourism Marketing Association, Finger Lakes Wine Alliance, Wark Communications, Specialty Wine Retailers Association, Keuka College ASAP, Yates County Chamber of Commerce, Waterway Houseboats, Sheldrake Point Vineyards, Kings Garden Vineyards, Seneca Springs Resort .I’m happy to provide contact information for references from my clients, or visit my LinkedIn profile for references Feel free to contact me at 917-816-5424 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.